Skip navigation

Versace Gives Props to Obama

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The following quote is the only quote that has to do with Obama in the whole article.

Calling the U.S. presidential hopeful “the man of the moment,” Donatella Versace dedicated her Spring-Summer 2009 collection presented Saturday evening to Obama, creating a style she said was designed for “a relaxed man who doesn’t need to flex muscles to show he has power.”

[Taken from CBS5]

I mentioned that the man could wear a tie. But I regularly forget how powerful the man is and is going to be. It’s really the way he wears his clothes and that silver tongue of his. Even when he’s wearing one of them dad outfits on a bike ride, the distinguished man that he has projected to his audience and the media is forgiving of any fashion faux pas that he commits.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[Photo by Alex Brandon for Associated Press]

Obama has a look that stands for the common man, a very well-dressed common man. It is because of this appearance that America trusts him. I’m going to go out on a limb and say a lot of people out there do not follow politics as much as they could, especially myself. Although it’s still very early, if you asked them who they would vote for, it would be Obama because they believe he will change America as much as he says and he believes that he will change it. 60% of that inspiration emanating from Barack comes from his appearance. The other 40% is that silver tongue.

Advertisements

Post a Comment

Required fields are marked *
*
*

%d bloggers like this: